Diamond Infinite Edge Compound Bow Package
With a jaw dropping draw length and draw weight range, the Infinite Edge Compound Bow Package from Diamond gives you maximum adjustability and unlimited value. A great bow for younger hunters, the Infinite Edge offers incredible adjustability to match an archer’s development. Offering a versatility that makes it a great bow for well rounded archers as well, this high performance bow features an incredible draw length range of 13''- 30'' and draw weight adjustment from 5 - 70 lbs.! The Infinite Edge also offers an infinite draw setting that works great for training programs, beginners, bowfishers, and more. Not to be confused with a lightweight beginner bow, this high performance bow launches arrows at speeds up to 310 fps with 74.7 foot-pounds of kinetic energy at impact. Measuring 31'' from one axle to the other, this bow gives you an effective letoff of 75% so you can easily hold at full draw when you need to. Lightweight 3.1 lbs. Color: Mossy Oak® Breakup Infinity®.
- Versatile bow
- Infinite draw setting
- Great bow for young hunters intent on developing their skills - grows with the hunter
- 310 fps and 74.7 ft-lbs of kinetic energy
- Draw length adjusts from 13''-30''
- Draw weight increases from 5 lbs. up to 70 lbs.
- 75% effective letoff
- 31'' axle to axle
- Lightweight - 3.1 lbs.
- Comes with 3-pin sight, arrow rest, quiver, peep, and string loop
The Infinite Edge package comes with: 3-Pin Apex Sight, Hostage XL Arrow Rest, Octane DeadLock Lite Quiver, tube peep sight and a BCY String Loop.
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Elevation Adjustment (Up/Down)
1. Loosen the “elevation lock” and rotate the bracket to position the aperture up/down.
2. Always retighten the “elevation lock” prior to shooting (do not over tighten).
Warning: Always make sure the aperture does NOT obstruct the path of the arrow. This could cause serious injury.
Windage Adjustment (Left/Right)
1. Loosen the “windage lock” and move the aperture left/right. Be sure the aperture is perpendicular to the sight line.
2. Always retighten the “windage lock” prior to shooting (do not over tighten).
1. Be sure to complete elevation and windage adjustments before adjusting pins.
2. Loosen the “pin lock,” and move the pin to the desired location.
3. Always retighten the “pin lock” prior to shooting (do not over tighten.)
1. The sight can be used by left-hand shooters without modification.