DeSantis® Apache® Ankle Rig Holster
- Durable and secure concealed ankle holster for handgun
- Elastic design grips the weapon close to the ankle for extra concealment
- Wide elasticized leg band - largely eliminates any rocking motion
- Made for small, medium and large frame semi-autos and small frame revolvers
- Semi-auto models feature adjustable Velcro thumb break
- Revolver holsters feature an adjustable thumb strap with hook 'n' loop closure
- Genuine sheepskin padded lining for comfort
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by kfreeman Excellent Choice This is an excellent fitting holster and very comfortable wearing - even for extended periods of time. I purchased this holster for packing my S&W M&P Shield .40 and am glad I did. (BTY, the Shield uses the same holster as the Ruger LC9) I wear dress slacks and a button-up shirt for work and was considering either an ankle holster or a tuckable inside-the-waist type holster. I found through a friend that the inside-the-waist is not that comfortable for wearing, unless you like really loose fitting pants and don't have to sit down for your work. I can wear this holster all day and sometimes forget it's there. It sits very close to your leg and, just like the description says, there is very little rocking motion. I have ran (short distances) and not felt like it was coming off or slipping down drastically. I would definately recommend this holster if you are looking for a concealed carry option other than on or inside the waist. May 9, 2013
1-1 of 1
2 Questions | 0 Answers
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
1 of 1
1 of 1