Danner® Tektite 4.5'' Waterproof GORE-TEX® XCR® Non-Metallic Toe Work Boots for Men
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- The lightest, performance-driven protective toe work boot from Danner
- Full grain leather and ultra-tough SuperFabric® upper - abrasion and tear resistant, waterproof
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX Extended Comfort lining
- Electrical hazard protection
- Non-Metallic toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-05 M 1/75 C/75 Standards
- EVA midsole and PU footbed with open cell construction - shock absorbing cushioning with air circulation
- Lightweight, EXO skeleton chassis includes heel guardrail and forefoot plate - sure stability
- EXO Carbide outsole - heel wrap, work-friendly 90º heel, and oil- and slip-resistant tread pattern
- Abrasion-resistant toe and heel cap
- Speed lace fastening system
Danner's lightest, performance-driven work boot, the Danner Tektite 4.5'' GORE-TEX XCR non-metallic toe work boot combines waterproof protection, ultra toughness, toe protection, and lightweight comfort in one hard working boot. Enjoy suprising toughness, abrasion and tear resistance from such a lightweight boot thanks to the Tektite's PU coated, waterproof, full grain leather and SuperFabric upper. Inside, the 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX Extended Comfort lining keeps your feet dry and comfortable all day long. Underfoot, shock absorbing support and cushioning come from the EVA midsole and PU footbed with open cell construction for welcome air circulation. The lightweight, EXO skeleton chassis includes a heel guardrail and forefoot plate for sure stability on every step. Abrasion resistant toe and heel cap enhance the Tektite's durability, while the EXO Carbide outsole features a TPU heel wrap, work-friendly 90º heel, and an oil- and slip-resistant tread pattern. Non-Metallic toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-05 M 1/75 C/75 Standards. Electrical hazard protection. Speed lace fastening system for secure fit. Color: Grey/Orange. Average weight per pair: 2 lbs. 14 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 15516.
Sometimes you get to a point where you just can't improve or perfect a proven design anymore, and you have to look in another direction. This "outside the box" thinking help Danner designers bring you the innovative, patent pending EXO platform. To get lighter and more comfortable, Danner threw away the shank without sacrificing support or stability. Instead of the standard shank system, the designers developed the light, EXO skeleton chassis to provide the same superior support and toe-to-heel flexibility of a traditional shank design in a lighter, more comfortable boot platform. The result? A boot durable enough to support the Danner badge, but lightweight enough to perform like an athletic shoe.