Danner® Quarry USA 8'' GORE-TEX® Waterproof Work Boots for Men
- Extra-tough work boot that's built to last
- Triple-stitched, full-grain, oiled leather upper - waterproof
- Rugged, distressed finish
- GORE-TEX mesh lining - 100% waterproof, breathable protection
- Cushioning Fatigue Fighter footbed with memory foam insert
- Vibram 12 Iron midsole
- Lightweight and supportive fiberglass shank
- Hand-crafted stitchdown construction
- Oil- and slip-resistant Vibram® Quarry outsole
- Meets ASTM F2892-11 EH standards for electrical hazard protection With its triple-stitched seams, handcrafted stitchdown construction, and hard working Vibram Quarry outsole, the Danner Quarry Work Boot handles all the work you can. Built to last, the Quarry features triple-stitched seams on its full-grain leather uppers for long lasting endurance through the roughest work. Inside, GORE-TEX mesh linings deliver comfortable, breathable, waterproof protection. This boot delivers great stability for your feet with its fiberglass shank, rigid platform, and durable stitchdown construction. Inside, the Quarry delivers welcome comfort all day long with its cushioning Fatigue Fighter footbed with memory foam insert, Vibram 12 Iron midsole, and mesh linings. Finally, the tough, oil- and slip-resistant Vibram Quarry outsole is designed to release debris to deliver sure and superior traction at the worksite. Resoleable. Meets ASTM F2892-11 EH standards for electrical hazard protection. Average weight per pair: 70 oz. Average height: 8". Made in USA with imported parts.
Manufacturer style #: 17315.Danner's Stitchdown Construction creates a wider platform to deliver increased stability and an incredibly durable base underneath your foot. This heavy-duty construction process starts with conforming the upper to one of Danner's durable lasts and then flaring this piece out to cement it to the midsole. These two pieces are then stitched together with a heavy thread in an interlocking stitch for a super secure attachment. This firmly stitched boot is then cemented to a top quality outsole to deliver a boot ready for hard work and abuse. In addition to delivering a superior boot, this process also allows you to re-sole the boot to add years of life to these top quality and top performing boots.