Danner Pronghorn GTX GORE-TEX Hunting Boots for Men - Brown/Mossy Oak Break-Up
Built as tough as their namesake, Danner® Pronghorn® GTX 8" GORE-TEX® Hunting Boots deliver great support for you feet and legs over long miles of rough terrain. Built around Danner's TERRA FORCE® X platform, this incredibly tough, light, and stable boot gives your feet and legs the strength and support of a boot with the weight of a sneaker. Made of durable full grain leather and 1,000D nylon, these tough and breathable uppers protect and support through rough underbrush and terrain. Inside, GORE-TEX waterproof/breathable linings keep your feet dry and comfortable, while Fatigue Fighter™ footbeds feature deep padding and high-mileage arch support for all-day cushioning and support. The Pronghorn's advanced TERRA FORCE X platform delivers superior heel-to-toe energy transfer, side support to enhance maneuverability, and protection from arch overwork and fatigue. Under all this supportive comfort, the Pronghorn GTX takes on the toughest terrain with its Bobcat TF™ outsoles for superior traction over rough terrain. Lightweight nylon shanks for additional stability. Scuffproof Tech-Tuff toe and heel. Average height: 8". Average weight per pair: 3.4 lbs. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 42279.
- All-around hunting boots as rugged as their namesake
- Tough, full grain leather and breathable 1,000D nylon uppers
- TERRA FORCE X platform - top quality support and stability without the weight
- 100% waterproof/breathable GORE-TEX linings
- Fatigue Fighter footbeds - great cushioning and arch support
- Lightweight nylon shanks
- Rugged Bobcat TF outsoles - solid traction over uncertain ground
- Protective, full-grain leather toe and heel caps