Danner® Marine Hot Military 8'' Work Boots for Men
Sale price: Clearance price: Starting at: Sale starting at: Clearance starting at: Reg. price:
- U.S.M.C. certified and approved for optional wear
- Stitchdown construction for top durability and stability
- Rough-out, full grain leather and 1000 denier nylon upper - tough, breathable, and mildew resistant
- Dri-Lex liner - superior moisture management and air exchange for cool, dry feet
- Vibram 1276 Sierra outsole - comfort with maximum stability and traction over various terrain and conditions
- Speedlace system from the top of the boot to the toe for superior fit and support
Certified by the U.S. Marine Corps Danner's Stitchdown Construction creates a wider platform to deliver increased stability and an incredibly durable base underneath your foot. This heavy-duty construction process starts with conforming the upper to one of Danner's durable lasts and then flaring this piece out to cement it to the midsole. These two pieces are then stitched together with a heavy thread in an interlocking stitch for a super secure attachment. This firmly stitched boot is then cemented to a top quality outsole to deliver a boot ready for hard work and abuse. In addition to delivering a superior boot, this process also allows you to re-sole the boot to add years of life to these top quality and top performing boots. Dri-Lex liners help your feet handle the heat when there is work to be done in the sun. This soft, but tough, liner moves moisture away from your feet quickly for superior moisture management and air exchange, keeping your feet cool, dry, and comfortable. This liner makes Danner boots built for hot conditions completely breathable, extremely quick drying, and resistant to odor and mildew so you can enjoy healthier feet. Built to last, this special liner keeps performing over the entire life of the boot to keep your feet dry and comfortable for years.
Manufacturer model #: 26027.