Danner® High Ground 8" GORE-TEX® Waterproof Insulated Hunting Boots for Men
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Athletic performance, protection, and warm insulation all in one hunting boot
- GORE-TEX 100% waterproof, breathable lining
- 400g Thinsulate™Ultra insulation for just the right amount of warmth
- Oiled nubuc leather with abrasion-resistant action leather on high-wear areas
- Trailguard platform delivers athletic performance
- Danner Talon outsole provides extremely lightweight agility in rugged conditions
- Antimicrobial polyurethane footbed ensures air circulation
- EVA midsole for added cushioning
- Co-molded TPU shank plate for stability under foot
- Lock and Load lacing system with speed hooks for fast, snug fit
Danner High Ground 8" 400g Camo Insulated Boots deliver athletic performance, protection, and warm insulation all wrapped up in authentic Mossy Oak® Break-Up Infinity® camouflage. These men's hunting boots are 100% waterproof and lined with 400g of Thinsulate insulation to keep your feet warm on the trail or in the field. A Trailguard platform and Danner Talon outsoles deliver extremely lightweight athletic performance with uncompromising support. An antimicrobial footbed gives you breathable air circulation and odor protection so you'll feel fresher longer. Danner High Ground 8" 400g Brown Insulated Boots have a co-molded TPU shank for outstanding stability. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: 46226.
Rated 5 out of 5 by 3
Rated 5 out of 5 by woodcox Great little boot
I've only had occasion to take them hunting a few times, but if they hold up they are a great buy. Warm, dry and lightweight. Very comfortable.
November 22, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by TFK1 Love them
Love these boots. Very comfortable. Little break in period and comfortable from the beginning. Kept feet warm and dry. And sharp looking.
November 21, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by crat996 Highly recommend
I bought these for a Dec elk hunt in New Mexico. I knew I was going to doing a ton of walking and wanted something warm, dry and comfortable. These were an excellent choice. I walked easily 40+ miles in 5 days in dry cold (6deg was the coldest) weather and in the snow. These boots held up great and never once felt uncomfortable. They didn't need to break in at all. I never felt like they were rubbing or going to leave blisters on my feet. They felt like an old pair of running shoes. I highly recommend these for any type of hunting in any kind of weather.
November 17, 2013
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime