Danner® East Ridge 8'' GORE-TEX® Waterproof Non-Insulated Boots for Men
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Durable, waterproof protection that stands up to abuse
- Full-grain leather and nylon uppers
- GORE-TEX 100% waterproof lining
- Quick and flexible lacing system for fast off and on
- Vibram® Hunter outsole has unique tread pattern for superior traction
- Handcrafted stitch-down construction for durability
- Cushioned polyurethane footbed
- Insole board shank
- Ideal for work, hunting, or trail
- Average weight 3 lbs. 13 oz
When your boots need to perform day-in and day-out, choose Danner East Ridge 8" Non-Insulated Boots for quality construction that stands up to your worst abuse. Featuring the strength and durability of Danner stitch-down construction, these waterproof men’s work or hunting boots are tough yet lightweight. The Vibram Hunter outsoles have a unique tread pattern for superior traction in rugged terrain. Cushioned footbeds keeps your feet supported and comfortable during extended wear. Danner East Ridge 8" Non-Insulated Boots have a waterproof GORE-TEX lining. Average weight 3 lbs. 13 oz. Made in USA with imported parts.
Manufacturer model #: 62111.
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1
Rated 5 out of 5 by LGM4570 Good boots, Made in America
I have owned two pairs of Danners during my long military career and they never disappoint. These are no different, they are comfortable, they were easy to break in and comfortable from day one. I have worn them for a couple of long hikes and a fews days of coyote hunting and am quite pleased with my purchase.
March 28, 2014
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime