Daiwa Theory Carp Rod
Sale price: Clearance price: Starting at: Sale starting at: Clearance starting at: Reg. price:
"Slim power" best describes the Daiwa® Theory Carp Rod series. A blend of high performance carbons provides a crisp and highly responsive feel with superior torque resistance for casting distance and accuracy. The rod loads well into its action but recovers evenly. A progressive taper is maintained thanks to the seamless overcap joint, and the rod’s balance is enhanced by the use of lighter framed single leg Silicon Carbide guides. Manufacturer’s 5-year limited warranty.
- High grade carbon blank with low-glare matte finish and strong tip-over-butt ferrule
- Fuji® DPS reel seat
- Lightweight, cut-proof SiC (Silicon Carbide) guides
- Matte textured shrink tube grips
- Aluminum butt cap
- Includes nylon rod sleeve
- TRC2234 - Test Curve 2.75 lbs.
- TRC2300LD - Test Curve 3.0 lbs.
- TRC2312LD - Test Curve 3.5 lbs.