Daiwa Tatula Casting Rod
The Tatula® line of premium tournament rods from Daiwa® will take your fishing experience to new levels. Exclusive X45 Bias Graphite construction with SVF (Super High Volume Fiber) Carbon Technology added to increase strength. The Zero G design reduces weight on the Tatula rods to a shocking new low. The strong and sensitive micro-pitch taping blank is topped with Fuji® Alconite® guides, a lightweight Daiwa custom reel seat with machined aluminum hood nut, ultra-lightweight split EVA grips, and a 5-year manufacturer's warranty.
- X45 Bias Graphite Fiber Construction
- SVF (Super High Volume Fiber) Carbon added for optimum action with rigidity and strength
- Zero G design reduces weight
- Micro-pitch taping blank
- Fuji Alconite guides
- Daiwa custom reel seat with machined aluminum hood nut
- Split EVA grips (except TAT701MLRB)
- Blank through handle
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Medium Action for crank, top, jig, ect.