Daiwa Seagate Conventional Reel/Offshore Angler Ocean Master Surf Rod Combos
The Daiwa® Seagate™ Conventional Reel is a durable, lightweight, great-looking offshore/surf reel at an unbelievable price! Perfect for charter boats, the occasional offshore angler, surf-stalkers, or the hardcore salt pro who knows value when he sees it. Components include three CRBB™ corrosion-resistant ball bearings plus roller bearing; anodized-aluminum spool; corrosion-proof, composite frame; helical-cut brass gears for smooth, powerful winding; U.T. Carbon Drag; centrifugal spool brake; and dual system Infinite Anti-Reverse®.
The power to prevail! Designed to deliver lures and heavy sinkers far past the breakers, Offshore Angler™ Ocean Master® Surf Rods have balance, leverage, accuracy, and the raw power to battle even the big ones. Ocean Master Surf Casting Rods are crafted from rugged, two-piece graphite/glass composite blanks that offer the ideal combination of light weight and instant flex recovery. The new diamond wrap reinforcement in the butt section of the rod for added strength. Other features include double-wrapped Fuji aluminum oxide guides, Fuji heavy-duty gunsmoke cushioned-hood reel seats, and rubberized composite cork handles for improved handling in wet conditions.
- 3 CRBB™ corrosion-resistant ball bearings plus roller bearing
- Anodized-aluminum spool
- Corrosion-proof, composite frame
- Helical-cut brass gears for smooth, powerful winding
- U.T. Carbon Drag
- Centrifugal spool brake
- Dual system Infinite Anti-Reverse®
- Two-piece graphite/glass composite blank
- Double-wrapped Fuji® aluminum oxide guides
- Fuji heavy-duty reel seat with cushioned hood
- Rubberized composite cork handles