Daiwa Seagate Conventional Reel/Offshore Angler Ocean Master Surf Rod Combos
The Daiwa® Seagate™ Conventional Reel is a durable, lightweight, great-looking offshore reel that's perfect for charter boats, the occasional offshore angler, or the hardcore salt pro who knows value when he sees it. Components include three CRBB corrosion-resistant ball bearings plus a roller bearing; an anodized-aluminum spool; a corrosion-proof, composite frame; helical-cut brass gears for smooth, powerful winding; a UT carbon drag; centrifugal spool brake; and dual system Infinite Anti-Reverse.
Designed to deliver lures and heavy sinkers far past the breakers, the Offshore Angler™ Ocean Master® Spinning Surf Rod has won high praise from anglers and tournament casters. This is a game of balance, leverage, accuracy, and raw power that leaves lesser rods in splinters. These rugged two-piece 60% graphite/30% glass composite blanks offer the right combination of light weight and instant flex recovery, and are equipped with double-wrapped Fuji aluminum oxide guides, Fuji heavy-duty gunsmoke cushioned-hood reel seats, and EVA-flanked rubberized composite cork handles for enhanced handling in wet conditions. Graphite rating: 30-million modulus.
- Three CRBB™ corrosion-resistant ball bearings plus a roller bearing
- Anodized-aluminum spool
- Corrosion-proof, composite frame
- Helical-cut brass gears for smooth, powerful winding
- Ultimate Tournament Carbon Drag
- Centrifugal spool brake
- Dual system Infinite Anti-Reverse®
- Two-piece construction
- 60% graphite/30% glass composite blank
- Double-wrapped Fuji aluminum oxide guides
- Fuji® cushioned hood reel seat
- EVA-flanked rubberized composite cork handle