Daiwa Seagate Conventional Reel/Offshore Angler Ocean Master IM-7 Light Tackle Casting Rod Combos
A durable, lightweight, great-looking offshore reel, the Daiwa® Seagate™ Conventional Reel is perfect for charter boats, the occasional offshore angler, or the hardcore salt pro who knows value when he sees it. Components include three CRBB™ corrosion-resistant ball bearings plus roller bearing; anodized-aluminum spool; corrosion-proof, composite frame; helical-cut brass gears for smooth, powerful winding; U.T. Carbon Drag; centrifugal spool brake; and dual system Infinite Anti-Reverse®.
Our Offshore Angler™ Ocean Master® IM7 Light Tackle Series Casting Rods have been redesigned with a 15% lighter blank that’s even stronger than before! The 42 million modulus, IM7 Type I Slit Carbon Powerwall™ one piece blanks are engineered to overpower big fish on light tackle, and pair perfectly with today’s ultra-modern, compact reels. The triangular foregrip provides enhanced torsional control. Fitted with all Fuji® components, including heavy-duty Alconite® guides, gimbal butt, and a carbon x-wrap above the foregrip for increased lifting power.
- Three CRBB™ corrosion-resistant ball bearings plus roller bearing
- Anodized-aluminum spool
- Corrosion-proof, composite frame
- Helical-cut brass gears for smooth, powerful winding
- U.T. Carbon Drag
- Centrifugal spool brake
- Dual system Infinite Anti-Reverse®
- 42 million modulus, IM7 Type I Slit Carbon Powerwall™ one piece blank
- Engineered to overpower big fish on light tackle
- Triangular foregrip
- Fitted with all Fuji® components
- Heavy-duty Alconite® guides
- Gimbal butt
- Carbon x-wrap above foregrip
Line recovery in inches per handle turn.