Daiwa® Seaborg® Megatwin™ Dendoh™ Style Power Assist Reel - Model SB750MT
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
The Daiwa® Seaborg Megatwin™ Dendoh™ Style Power Assist Reel Model SB750MT features two speeds so you can instantly switch gearing for high-power or high-speed.
Line recovery in inches per handle turn.
| Features include: |
- 22 ball bearings plus 3 motor drive roller bearings
- Max winding power: 29 lbs. continuous, 165 lbs. momentary
- Retrieve up to 656 fpm in speed mode
- Power Lever™ for instant control of winding speed and power
- Digital readout measures line out and distance retrieved from the bottom
- Programmable Auto Stop™ stops winding when lure reaches the surface
- Manual winding option
- Convenient 12V DC operation
- Washable design with sealed electronics
- 9' power cord and reel bag
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1
Rated 5 out of 5 by Pete2423 Excellent reel
I have had this reel since they first came out over 8 years ago. I live in Alaska and halibut fish in depths between 100 and 300 feet. Replacing lost bait and reeling in heavy weights, undersized halibut or trash fish from hundreds of feet is an effort of labor after hours of fishing and wears on the joys of fishing. Reeling in keeper fish is a small percentage of actual fishing time. This reel is a dream. It makes bait changes basically effortless and deals easily with multiple trash fish and under sized halibut. Over the years I even started using the electric retrieve for keeper fish. I have been on many a trip where I was the only fisherman still fishing after several hours of reeling. I also have fished Panama a lot. This reel makes the very high speed retrieve of iron jigs an amazing and highly successful reel for bonito bait fish and big bottom fish will nearly jerk the rod out of your hands when they strike the screaming lure.
August 12, 2014
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime