Daiwa® Saltist® Lever Drag Two-Speed Conventional Casting Reels
- Designed for absolute reliability
- Fast one-touch gear shift
- 6 CRBB™ corrosion resistant ball bearings
- Precision stainless steel gears, helical-cut for smooth, powerful winding
- Ultimate Tournament carbon drag (UTD)
- Offset power handle with speed knob
- Solid, 1-piece aluminum frame and left sideplate
- Precision ratchet Anti-Reverse
- Machined-aluminum spool
From tuna to billfish and more, Daiwa's Saltist Lever Drag Two-Speed Conventional Casting Reels are designed for absolute reliability. Spool with mono or braid, there isn't much Saltist Reels can't handle. Features include a one-piece aluminum frame and sideplate, precision helical-cut stainless steel gears, six CRBB corrosion-resistant ball bearings, machined-aluminum spool, Ultimate Tournament carbon drag, Infinite Spin™ freespool, and offset power handle with speed knob. The Saltist compact, smooth-casting design offers the ability to toss live bait or artificial lures with ease.
Line recovery in inches per handle turn.
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
The description says it has an anti reverse rachet system. Where is that? Is that a spool control?
Any help will be appreciated.
I don't recommend it. At that setting you loose the "free-spool" capability for long casts.
4.7 :1 High / 1.7 : 1 Low