Daiwa® Saltiga® Lever Drag 2-Speed Conventional Reels
- Simple, one-touch gearshift
- Choice of power or speed
- Six CRBB™ corrosion-resistant ball bearings
- Offset power handle with Soft Touch grip
- Massive stainless steel gears (helical cut)
- Ultimate Tournament carbon drag (UTD)
- Solid-state one-piece machined-aluminum frame and left sideplate
- Machined-aluminum spool, centrifugal casting brakes
- Machined aluminum rod clamp
- Precision ratchet anti-reverse
The future didn’t bring us personal jet-packs and flying cars, but it did bring the Saltiga lever drag! This ground-breaking top-of-the-line braid-running machine features a simple, one-touch gearshift for a choice of power or speed, six CRBB™ corrosion-resistant ball bearings, offset power handle with Soft Touch grip, massive stainless steel gears (helical cut for optimum power and smooth winding), Ultimate Tournament carbon drag (UTD), solid-state one-piece machined-aluminum frame and left sideplate, machined-aluminum spool, centrifugal casting brakes, machined aluminum rod clamp, and precision ratchet anti-reverse. All this, combined in a gorgeous silver and blue package that you’ll be proud to out-fish your boat-mates with.
The Saltiga is Daiwa at its best, and is designed to incorporate all the features necessary for high-tension braid fishing. Whether you’ve got four weights spliced and stacked, or you’re shooting single poundage top-shotted with mono, the Saltiga fits the bill. With stunning ultra-modern design and the tenacity of a bull mahi-mahi, this reel will put you in position to take the fish of a lifetime with unprecedented style and power.
Line recovery in inches per handle turn.
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
I live in the Tampa Bay area. Does anybody have any advice on which one to get?
I have seen more and more info on MAX DRAG.