Daiwa® Mission® X Carp Rods
- Integrated carbon mesh blank
- Tip-over-butt ferrule
- Mid-loading action
- High compression tolerance and rapid recovery
- Slim, shrink grip handle
- Quality aluminum oxide guides
- Includes nylon rod sleeve
- MX2234 - Test Curve 2.75 lbs.
- MX2300 - Test Curve 3 lbs.
- MX2312 - Test Curve 3.5 lbs.
An integrated carbon mesh in Daiwa’s Mission X Carp Rod reinforces the blank wall to eliminate excess compression as it bends. The result is excellent strength and rapid recovery as the rod is loaded and unloaded. The rod’s mid-loading action offers a wide range of "cushion." With their matte finish blank and soft touch shrink tube handle, the Mission X Carp Rods have a refined finish and a distinct look. Mission X Rods have power and control to spare. Manufacturer’s 5-year limited warranty.
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime