Daiwa Lexa 300 Inshore Baitcast Reel
The highly versatile Daiwa® Lexa® 300 Inshore Baitcast Reel is perfect for striper, redfish, inshore and light offshore gamefish. Daiwa's outstanding baitcaster comes with a power grip handle and a smooth Ultimate Tournament carbon drag that can stop a train! A silky smooth 7-bearing system is comprised of 4 ball bearings + 2 corrosion-resistant ball bearings + 1 roller bearing. The Lexa's advanced design allows for a large line-capacity reel with a very stout drag—in the size and feel of a much smaller reel. Other features include an aluminum sideplate on the gear side, infinite anti-reverse, and a precision balanced, free-floating aluminum spool. A rugged, 6-point drive train system assures positive, "no-hassle" operation.
- Advanced design
- Power grip handle
- Smooth 7-bearing system (4 + 2 CRBB + 1)
- Aluminum frame and sideplate
- Ultimate Tournament (UT) drag system – Max. 22 lbs.
- Infinite anti-reverse
- Precision balanced handle to prevent spool engagement when cast
- Rugged, 6-point drive train system