Daiwa Exceler/Bass Pro Shops Johnny Morris CarbonLite Rod and Reel Baitcast Combo
From the inspired engineers at Daiwa comes a baitcast reel that truly excels! They deliver a level of smoothness, power and performance that is unmatched by any other reel in its class. The Daiwa® Exceler® is easy to use, adjust and clean, with intuitive features that make all fishing trips better. Its advantages include a rigid, one-piece aluminum frame; machined lightweight aluminum spool; easy access side-plate; Magforce® magnetic anti-backlash cast control; three retrieval speeds for all fishing conditions; 6 bearing system, Swept handle with oversized handle knobs, star drag and infinite anti-reverse.
The Bass Pro Shops® Johnny Morris® CarbonLite™ is all about revolutionary materials—it's one of the strongest, lightest, most sensitive rods ever devised. Built on an ultra-rich carbon-fiber blank that compares favorably to 85 million modulus (IM9) graphite. The guides are Pacific Bay® DLC stainless steel framed, with titanium-carbide inserts and a PVD coating to make them tough and extra-slick. Split handles with P-Tec poly-foam grips keep weight low and blank contact high; our two-piece Soft Touch reel seat is light, comfortable, and bridgeless, exposing significantly more blank area to direct hand contact.
- Rigid, one-piece aluminum frame
- Machined, lightweight, aluminum spool
- Single screw side-plate for easy spool access
- Magforce magnetic anti-backlash cast control
- 3 retrieval rates 4.9:1, 6.3:1, 7.3:1
- 6 Bearing system 4BB+1CRBB+1RB
- Swept handle and star drag design
- Infinite anti-reverse
- 85 million modulus carbon fiber blank
- Pac Bay DLC stainless steel framed guides
- Almost weightless space-age P-Tec polyfoam grips
- Two-piece Soft Touch reel seat with maximum blank exposure
- Features comparable to rods costing many times more