Crosman® M4-177 .177 Caliber Rifle Combo
- High performance, AR-styled airgun with accessories
- Everything you need to start shooting
- AR-styled variable pump airgun, ammunition, targets, and shooting glasses
- Ambidextrous variable pump powerplant - 660 fps with BBs, 625 fps with .177 pellets
- Rifled steel barrel
- Adjustable sights with two separate aperatures on rear sight
- Multiple picatinny rails for mounting accessories
- Removable front and rear sights and stock for upgrade possibilities
- Firepow'r 5-shot pellet clip
- 350 BB reservoir capacity
- Adjustable stock
- slots for sling attachment
Manufacturer model #: MR-177KT.
Rated 5 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by bbmachine Great Overall The M-4 .177 is a overall great air rifle. Its accuracy is not the best of my other air guns. If you have not read the manual, you would have never though of using it the way you are supposed to. Since I am not the strongest, it was not the easiest to pump. The sights are not the easiest to use either. IT is a little heavy, but that helps keep it on target. I wish it was semi-automatic, but it was worth the money I paid for it. which wasn't much at all for the great product that it is. I also love the accessories that come with it. Overall a great value for a high quality air gun. October 18, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by DandyAndy AR-15 BB Gun So far I have been very happy with my purchase. It seems to be very durable and accurate. My kid loves it!!! September 27, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by Psyco13 Best purchase I've made! Where do i begin' the rifle is down right accurate I bought this to retire my old Crosman Recruit and it is a hundred times better that it. I'm sure that with the GAMO ammunition I use it well exceeds the 625 it says it gets with pellets. I would not recomend using BB's with it on account of the rifled barrel but pellets are pretty cheap! April 29, 2012
1-3 of 3
4 Questions | 7 Answers
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
A:If you are not the strongest it is a little hard to pump.
Top 500 Contributor
A:it has a pump handle on it and you just pull up then pump it back down
1 of 1
1 of 1