Crimson Trace Pro-Custom Series Laser Grips - 1911 and 1911A1
Sale price: Clearance price: Starting at: Sale starting at: Clearance starting at: Reg. price:
These Crimson Trace® Pro-Custom Series Laser Grips® are designed for 1911 and 1911A1 Government model full-size handguns. The Crimson Trace Pro Custom Series Laser Grips feature instinctive front activation and rugged hard polymer side-panels, in a carbon fiber or burlwood pattern, with a rubber overmolded front-activation button. Recommended for the most avid 1911 shooters. Beam intensity: 5mw peak, 633nm, Class IIIa laser.
Crimson Trace Pro-Custom Series Laser Grips fit 1911 and 1911A1 full-size single-stack frames, including: Auto-Ordnance, Les Baer, Colt, Kimber, Olympic Arms, Para-Ordnance and Sig Sauer (fit most 1911 models with grip screws measuring 3-1/16'' apart). Includes two #2032 lithium batteries producing over 4 hours of on-time use and a 5-year shelf life. Manufacturer's 3-year warranty. Firearm not included.
- Hard polymer grip with rubber front activation switch
- Master on/off switch
- Two #2032 lithium batteries—over 4 hours of illumination
- Dot size: approximately 0.5'' diameter at 50'
- Precise windage and elevation adjustments
- Four screw attachment
- Manufacturer's 3-year warranty
- Choose from Pro-Custom Burlwood or Pro-Custom Carbon Fiber
Ambidextrous-safety models require shortened safeties.