Crimson Trace® Defender Series Laser Grips® - Smith & Wesson J-Frame
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Instinctive front activation
- Polymer grip with overmolded activation pad
- Windage and elevation adjustments
- Beam intensity: 5mw peak, 633nm, Class IIIa laser
- Dot size: approximately 0.5'' diameter at 50'
- Manufacturer's 3-year warranty
The Crimson Trace Defender Series Laser Grips are designed to fit the following Smith & Wesson J-Frame revolvers: Airlite, Airweight, Bodyguard, Chiefs Special, Centennial, Ladysmith, models 36, 37, 38, 49, 60, 63, 317, 331, 332, 337, 340, 342, 351, 360, 442, 637, 638, 640, 642, 649, 651, and 940 with round-butt J-Frame. Crimson Trace's model LG-105 Defender Series Laser Grips feature a hard polymer surface that's both rugged and well-suited for personal defense. The smooth polymer material provides for snag-free draws, and is hard enough to meet the strictest standards for durability and reliability.
Includes two #2032 lithium batteries producing over four hours of on-time use and a 5-year shelf life. Manufacturer's 3-year warranty. Firearm not included. Color: Black. Made in USA.
Manufacturer model #: LG-105.