Costa Zane 580P Polarized Sunglasses
Serious anglers and outdoor adventurers will love the comfort and unbeatable lens performance of Costa's® Zane 580P Polarized Sunglasses. Named after one of the most prolific fisheries in the world, the Zane Grey Reef, Costa's Zane Sunglasses are built to go hard with an edgy frame design made from co-molded Hydrolite™ material with specialized, non-slip temples that are built to perform in the harshest conditions known to man.
The Zane Sunglasses feature the clearest lenses on the planet. True 580 Technology blocks yellow light, boosts red and green light, and increases polarizing efficiency. The C-Wall proprietary coating powerfully repels water, oil, dust and scratches to keep up with your fast-paced lifestyle. Their incredible impact resistance has been rigorously proven with ANSI Z80.3 and ANSI Z87.1 high impact/velocity testing. Featuring lightweight polycarbonate lenses, these powerful sunglasses provide 100% polarization and UV protection.
- True 580 Technology blocks yellow light while boosting red and green light
- Polycarbonate lenses are lightweight and impact resistant
- C-Wall® coating repels water, oil, dust and scratches
- Provides 100% polarization and UV protection, minimizing glare and visual fatigue
About your Costa lenses:
- Amber Excellent all-around lens delivers the brightest field of vision.
- Gray Maintains color saturation and natural contrast in medium to bright sun conditions.