Costa Tuna Alley 580P Polarized Sunglasses
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
Costa® Tuna Alley 580P Polarized Sunglasses are named for a legendary 15-mile long white strip of sand separating the deep blue Bahamian waters from the shallow bank of Gun Cay, where you can spy tons of bluefin tuna migrating north. LightWAVE™ polycarbonate lenses provide 100% UV protection plus unmatched clarity, contrast, and definition. They're so lightweight, you may forget you're wearing shades. Costa 580 technology takes lens performance to new heights by eliminating glare from yellow light, blocking blue light to minimize haze and blur, and boosting red and green for deeper colors and sharper contrast. The 580 lenses also feature both a water-repellent coating and an anti-reflective coating. TR 90 nylon frames have an integral hinge frame design and co-injected Hydrolite™ temples for a secure fit, letting you focus on more important matters. Frame fit: M-L. Includes a lifetime warranty and a hard case.
About your Costa lenses:
- Provides 100% polarization and UV protection, minimizing glare and visual fatigue
- Polycarbonate lenses are lightweight and impact-resistant
- Co-Molded technology for maximum durability and comfort
- True 580 Technology blocks yellow and blue light while boosting red and green light
- Lenses feature 8 base curve for maximum coverage
- TR 90 nylon frames
- Megol nose pads for grip
- Hydrolite provides comfort and grip from the temples
- Frame fit: M/L
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
- Amber Excellent all-around lens delivers the brightest field of vision.
- Gray Maintains color saturation and natural contrast in medium to bright sun conditions.
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1
Rated 5 out of 5 by Deployedsldr Awesome
I am currently deployed and have a set of these glasses I know they are made for fishing but work wonders in the desert........I would recommend these to anyone and I also have a pair of triple tails I wear when I am not in the uniform.
March 27, 2013
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime