Costa Permit 580P Polarized Sunglasses
Combatting the sun's brilliance is a real challenge, especially for anglers, who have to contend with the reflective and refractive properties of water. Costa's® Permit 580P Polarized Sunglasses are built to excel in such conditions, cutting through the glare of high seas sunshine and penetrating the scintillating surface to give you the best possible view of what's out there. For top performance around the water, every lens style features a water-repellent coating and an anti-reflective coating. Costa 580P Polycarbonate with C-Wall® lenses feature all the technology of 580G lenses in a new, lightweight, impact-resistant polycarbonate. The C-Wall coating improves scratch resistance and makes 580P lenses the clearest polycarbonate lenses on the planet. They're so lightweight, you may forget you're wearing shades! Costa Permit 580P Polarized Sunglasses ensure a high level of comfort, durability and performance due to the co-molded Hydrolite® frame material that lines the glasses from temple to temple and the flexible hinges that keep the glasses where they belong. Patented temple side vents keep the lenses clear. Frame fit: XL. Manufacturer's lifetime warranty.
- 580 technology blocks yellow light while boosting red and green light
- Lightweight, impact resistant polycarbonate lenses
- C-Wall coating repels water, oil, dust and scratches
- 100% polarization
- 100% UV protection
- Minimizes glare and visual fatigue
- Co-molded Hydrolite frame material
- Flexible hinges
- Patented temple side vents
- Manufacturer's lifetime warranty
About your Costa lenses:
- Amber Excellent all-around lens delivers the brightest field of vision.
- Gray Maintains color saturation and natural contrast in medium to bright sun conditions.
- Blue Mirror Encapsulated mirrors deliver superior contrast and color in full sun and eliminate glare (gray base).