Costa Man-O-War 580G Polarized Sunglasses
Just the right size for big faces and even bigger adventures, Costa's® Man-O-War 580 Polarized Sunglasses feature removable side shields for maximum protection against glare, dust, sand and spray. The Man-O-Wars are designed with Costa's 580 LightWAVE glass lenses which in addition to providing 100% polarization and 100% UV protection, they also incorporate an advanced filtering compound into the lens material to reduce yellow light. This results in enhanced colors and greater visual acuity in all conditions. LightWAVE glass lenses are 20% thinner and 22% lighter than typical glass lenses but they still exceed federal standards for impact-resistance. The optically correct 580 lenses also feature both a water-repellent coating and an anti-reflective coating. Costa sunglasses include a manufacturer's lifetime warranty and protective sunglass case. Frame fit: L-XL.
- Removable side shields
- 580 LightWAVE® glass lenses
- 100% polarization
- 100% UV protection
- Water-repellent and anti-reflective coatings
- Manufacturer's lifetime warranty
About your Costa lenses:
- Blue Mirror A gray based lens made for the open water. Delivers maximum contrast and color in full sun while eliminating glare.
- Green Mirror This amber based lens has an encapsulated mirror for bright sun conditions for fishing inshore, flats, rivers and streams.
- Silver Mirror A copper based encapsulated mirror lens to optimize light transmission and enhance colors. Perfect for freshwater sight fishing or any outdoor activity with variable light.
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
•Lens Size: 63mm/35mm
•Temple Length: 120mm
•Base Curve: 8 base
I found this website very useful for determining what the terms mean, how to measure, etc.: http://www.framesdirect.com/include/information/frame_size_guide.aspx
I have bought in europe one pair of sun glasses with lens model "580 glass" color
"silver mirror". in photo the color lens is clear grey but the color lens of
sunglasses that are arrived was copper. The error is of my seller or the lens has really of this color (copper)? If the color is grey, is clear grey or dark grey?