Costa® Man-O-War 580G Polarized Sunglasses
- Removable side shields
- 580 LightWAVE® glass lenses
- 100% polarization
- 100% UV protection
- Water-repellent and anti-reflective coatings
- Manufacturer's lifetime warranty
About your Costa lenses:
- Blue Mirror A gray based lens made for the open water. Delivers maximum contrast and color in full sun while eliminating glare.
- Green Mirror This amber based lens has an encapsulated mirror for bright sun conditions for fishing inshore, flats, rivers and streams.
- Silver Mirror A copper based encapsulated mirror lens to optimize light transmission and enhance colors. Perfect for freshwater sight fishing or any outdoor activity with variable light.
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
•Lens Size: 63mm/35mm
•Temple Length: 120mm
•Base Curve: 8 base
I found this website very useful for determining what the terms mean, how to measure, etc.: http://www.framesdirect.com/include/information/frame_size_guide.aspx
I have bought in europe one pair of sun glasses with lens model "580 glass" color
"silver mirror". in photo the color lens is clear grey but the color lens of
sunglasses that are arrived was copper. The error is of my seller or the lens has really of this color (copper)? If the color is grey, is clear grey or dark grey?