Costa Jose 580G Polarized Sunglasses
Combatting the sun's brilliance is a real challenge, especially for anglers, who have to contend with the reflective and refractive properties of water. Costa® polarized sunglasses are built to excel in such conditions, cutting through the glare of high seas sunshine and penetrating the scintillating surface to give you the best possible view of what's out there. Costa's top-of-the-line high-tech lenses deliver a visual experience that goes well beyond polarization. Costa 580G Lightwave® Glass lenses are 20% thinner and 22% lighter than average polarized glass. Not only do they block yellow light, but they also enhance reds, blues, and greens for sharper clarity and greater definition. For top performance around the water, every lens style features a water-repellent coating and an anti-reflective coating. Named after the late Jose Wejebe, a true icon of saltwater fishing and formerly the host of the ESPN TV show "The Spanish Fly," the Costa Jose 400G Polarized Sunglasses can keep up with even the most daring outdoor enthusiast. Whether you're on water or land, these Polarized Sunglasses help you tackle every obstacle in your path. Manufacturer's lifetime warranty.
- Polarized lenses with 580 technology block yellow light while boosting red and green light
- Lightweight, impact-resistant polycarbonate lenses
- 20% thinner and 22% lighter than average polarized glass
- Water-repellent coating
- Anti-reflective coating
- Manufacturer's lifetime warranty
About your Costa lenses:
- Blue Mirror Encapsulated mirrors deliver superior contrast and color in full sun and eliminate glare (gray base).
- Silver Mirror Encapsulated mirrors enhance colors and also optimize light transmission (copper base).