Costa® Fantail 580G Polarized Sunglasses
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Impact-resistant LightWAVE® glass lenses
- Co-Molded technology for maximum durability and comfort
- Aggressive rectangular shape frame and lenses
- Lenses feature 8 base curve for maximum coverage
- Bold construction with integral hinges
- Megol nose pads for grip
- Hydrolite® provides comfort and grip from the temples
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
Every pair of Costa Fantail 580G Polarized Sunglasses is geared for on-the-water action with high-performance polarized lenses. The Fantail's LightWAVE glass lens provides 100% UV protection plus unmatched clarity, contrast and definition. Costa 580 technology takes lens performance to new heights by eliminating glare from yellow light and boosting red, blue, and green—resulting in deeper colors and sharper contrast. The 580 lenses also feature both a water-repellent coating and an anti-reflective coating. An integral hinge frame design and co-injected Hydrolite temples create a frame that fits snugly, letting you focus on more important matters. Costa sunglasses are backed by a manufacturer's lifetime warranty. About your Costa lenses:
- Blue Mirror Encapsulated mirrors deliver superior contrast and color in full sun and eliminate glare (gray base).
- Green Mirror Encapsulated mirrors enhance visual acuity and eliminate glare (copper and amber base).
- Silver Mirror Encapsulated mirrors enhance colors and also optimize light transmission (copper base).
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2
Rated 5 out of 5 by VirginiaFisherman123 Best polarized fishing glasses
I received the blacked out fantail 580G 's in blue mirror a day before I took a trip to the beach. They came in a nice protective case that is excellent for storage and other uses. The glasses performed great at the beach because the blue mirror lense is designed for bright conditions, and with water reflecting off the water and a clear blue sky 90% of the time they were a godsend. The polarization is great, it cuts a great amount of glare off the water, and the 580 glass is spectacular because it takes away the harsh white light from the visible light spectrum when the user looks through the glass. Another great benefit of the glass is that it does not scratch easily. My lenses were exposed to salt water and sand and they are just as perfect as the day they came. The fit of the frames is excellent, and with the rubber inserts on the arms and the bottoms of the eye sections they are extremely comfortable on your face for long periods of time. Although the frames tend to stick to your face very well, I would recommend getting a croakie strap for extra insurance. I would also recommend these glasses for those who are looking for a solid piece of eyewear for use in bright conditions such as offshore fishing or boating.
July 23, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by jman5508 Best sunglasses on the market!
I bought the Fantails after having a pair of Harpoons for 5 years.I didn't think I would own anything other than the Harpoons but couldn't be happier with my purchase!
July 27, 2011
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime