Costa™ Fantail 400G Polarized Sunglasses
- Impact-resistant LightWAVE glass lenses
- Co-Molded technology for maximum durability and comfort
- Aggressive rectangular shape frame and lenses
- Lenses feature 8 base curve for maximum coverage
- Bold construction with integral hinges
- Megol nose pads for grip
- Hydrolite provides comfort and grip from the temples
- Frame fit: M/L
- Manufacturer's lifetime warranty
LightWAVE glass lenses are less than 1 millimeter thick but they still exceed federal standards for impact resistance.
An integral hinge frame design and co-injected Hydrolite temples create a frame that fits snugly, letting you focus on more important matters. Frame fit: M-L.
How to choose your Costa lenses:
Heighten your visual acuity with a lens color that matches your outside conditions!
- Amber is an excellent all-around lens color that delivers the brightest field of vision; a great choice for sight fishing, driving and everyday activities where high contrast is needed.
- Gray maintains color saturation and natural contrast in medium to bright sun conditions; a good all-around pick that's great for water or land sports.
- Blue Mirror A gray based lens made for the open water. Delivers maximum contrast and color in full sun while eliminating glare.
- Green Mirror This amber based lens has an encapsulated mirror for bright sun conditions for fishing inshore, flats, rivers and streams.
Rated 5 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by CaptBritt Quality purchase First name brand sunglasses I've had in several yrs . They are great !! Fit , style and they protect my eyes well !! Will not be my last pair ! June 25, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by EMT1615 the best out there i can tell you right now that these are the best sunglasses just because there good for basicly everything out there fishing, driving, everyday activites. I have the fantails with black frame and green lenses i love em and would never give em up!!! September 22, 2011
Rated 5 out of 5 by jrider636 a must have i tried many pairs of glasses on and these were the ones! if im outside, theyre on. i never need to adjust them and my vision is so clear when on the water August 5, 2011
1-3 of 3