Costa Conch 580P Polarized Sunglasses
Inspired by the white sands and conch shells of the Bahamas, Costa® Conch Polarized Sunglasses are equally at home on the water or beach. These performance saltwater or freshwater fishing sunglasses are handcrafted in a classic aviator style with a tough Monel® (metal) frame and integral hinges. Handcrafted 580P polycarbonate lenses are lightweight and go beyond polarized to actually enhance your vision, blocking yellow light to enhance color contrast. You’ll see things like you’ve never experienced them before, with reduced eyestrain and improved vision during fishing or boating. Costa Conch Polarized Sunglasses resist saltwater, scratches, oil, and grime and are backed by Costa's lifetime warranty.
- Classic, modified aviator styling
- 580P polarized polycarbonate lenses
- 100% UVA, B, and C protection
- Goes beyond polarized to actually enhance vision on water
- Provides better color contrast by blocking yellow light
- Scratch- and impact-resistant lenses
- Tough Monel frames with integral hinges
- Resists saltwater, oil, and grime
- 8 base curvature to better fit your face
- Size: Large; 125mm temple length
About your Costa lenses:
- Amber is an excellent all-around lens color that delivers the brightest field of vision; a great choice for sight fishing, driving and everyday activities where high contrast is needed.
- Copper Cuts glare and enhances contrast and color in all conditions.
- Gray Maintains color saturation and natural contrast in medium to bright sun conditions; a good all-around pick that's great for water or land sports.
- Blue Mirror Encapsulated mirrors deliver superior contrast and color in full sun and eliminate glare (gray base).