Costa® Brine 580P Polarized Sunglasses
- True 580 Technology blocks yellow light while boosting red and green light
- Polycarbonate lenses are lightweight and impact resistant
- C-Wall® coating repels water, oil, dust and scratches
- Provides 100% polarization and UV protection, minimizing glare and visual fatigue
The Brine 580P Sunglasses feature the clearest lenses on the planet. True 580 Technology blocks yellow light, boosts red and green light, and increases polarizing efficiency. The C-Wall proprietary coating powerfully repels water, oil, dust and scratches to keep up with your fast-paced lifestyle. Their incredible impact resistance has been rigorously proven with ANSI Z80.3 and ANSI Z87.1 high impact/velocity testing. Featuring lightweight polycarbonate lenses, these powerful sunglasses provide 100% polarization and UV protection.
About your Costa lenses:
- Amber Excellent all-around lens delivers the brightest field of vision.
- Copper Cuts glare and enhances contrast and color in all conditions.
- Gray Maintains color saturation and natural contrast in medium to bright sun conditions.
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Amber: For low light, haze and fog brighten the view farther and deeper into the water, penetrates the shadows.
Blue: All purpose sun protection, Ideal for water sports
Brown: Improves contrast and sharpens detail, Ideal for fishing in the shallow water or driving in hazy conditions.
Gray: Maximum glare reduction in intense sunlight.
Green Mirror: Reduction of glare, Not light. Ideal for Sight Fishing, Flats Fishing, Snow Skiing, and Cloudy days.
Vermillion: Enhances color in all flat light conditions.