Costa Bomba 580G Polarized Sunglasses
Combatting the sun's brilliance is a real challenge, especially for anglers, who have to contend with the reflective and refractive properties of water. Costa® polarized sunglasses are built to excel in such conditions, cutting through the glare of high seas sunshine and penetrating the scintillating surface to give you the best possible view of what's out there. Costa's top-of-the-line high-tech lenses deliver a visual experience that goes well beyond polarization. Costa 580G Lightwave Glass lenses are 20% thinner and 22% lighter than average polarized glass. Not only do they block yellow light, but they also enhance reds, blues, and greens for sharper clarity and greater definition. For top performance around the water, every lens style features a water-repellent coating and an anti-reflective coating. Designed for the most hardcore anglers and sports enthusiasts, the Costa Bomba Sunglasses feature co-injected nylon and Hydrolite frames that grip your face with a secure and comfortable fit. Polarized side shields offer added protection from the sun's glare. Manufacturer's lifetime warranty.
- Costa 580G technology
- LightWAVE® glass lenses are 20% thinner and 22% lighter than average glass lenses
- Exceed federal standards for impact resistance
- Water-repellent lens coating
- Anti-reflective lens coating
- Co-injected nylon and Hydrolite® frames
- Polarized side shields
About your Costa lenses:
- Blue Mirror Encapsulated mirrors deliver superior contrast and color in full sun and eliminate glare (gray base).
- Green Mirror Encapsulated mirrors enhance visual acuity and eliminate glare (copper and amber base).