Costa Blackfin 580P Polarized Sunglasses
Costa® Blackfin 580P Polarized Sunglasses with polycarbonate lenses deliver the quality protection and crisp vision required to push the limits, regardless of conditions. The Blackfin's heavy-duty TR 90 nylon frames are durably crafted for hard-core outdoor enthusiasts and sport a Hydrolite® co-injected lining to prevent slippage. Blackfin 580P Sunglasses feature the clearest lenses on the planet. True Costa 580® Technology blocks yellow light, boosts red and green light, and increases polarizing efficiency. The C-Wall® proprietary coating powerfully repels water, oil, dust, and scratches to keep up with your fast-paced lifestyle. Their incredible impact resistance has been rigorously proven with ANSI Z80.3 and ANSI Z87.1 high impact/velocity testing. Featuring polycarbonate lenses that are lightweight and impact resistant, these powerful sunglasses provide 100% polarization and UV protection. Includes a manufacturer's lifetime warranty and a hard case.
- Provides 100% polarization and UV protection, minimizing glare and visual fatigue
- Polycarbonate lenses are lightweight and impact-resistant
- Co-Molded technology for maximum durability and comfort
- True 580 Technology blocks yellow and blue light while boosting red and green light
- TR 90 nylon frames
- Hydrolite provides comfort and grip from the temples
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
About your Costa lenses:
- Blue Mirror Encapsulated mirrors deliver superior contrast and color in full sun and eliminate glare (gray base).
- Amber Excellent all-around lens delivers the brightest field of vision.
- Gray Maintains color saturation and natural contrast in medium to bright sun conditions.
- Copper Cuts glare and enhances contrast and color in all conditions.
- Green Mirror Encapsulated mirrors enhance visual acuity and eliminate glare (copper and amber base).
- Silver Mirror Encapsulated mirrors enhance visual acuity and eliminate glare (copper and amber base).
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
580 (Glass): Glass lenses have the greatest clarity and are scratch resistant.
The polarization is the same for glass and polycarbonate too.