Costa Blackfin 580P Polarized Sunglasses
Costa® Blackfin 580P Polarized Sunglasses with polycarbonate lenses deliver the quality protection and crisp vision required to push the limits, regardless of conditions. The Blackfin's heavy-duty TR 90 nylon frames are durably crafted for hard-core outdoor enthusiasts and sport a Hydrolite® co-injected lining to prevent slippage. Blackfin 580P Sunglasses feature the clearest lenses on the planet. True Costa 580® Technology blocks yellow light, boosts red and green light, and increases polarizing efficiency. The C-Wall® proprietary coating powerfully repels water, oil, dust, and scratches to keep up with your fast-paced lifestyle. Their incredible impact resistance has been rigorously proven with ANSI Z80.3 and ANSI Z87.1 high impact/velocity testing. Featuring polycarbonate lenses that are lightweight and impact resistant, these powerful sunglasses provide 100% polarization and UV protection. Includes a manufacturer's lifetime warranty and a hard case.
- Provides 100% polarization and UV protection, minimizing glare and visual fatigue
- Polycarbonate lenses are lightweight and impact-resistant
- Co-Molded technology for maximum durability and comfort
- True 580 Technology blocks yellow and blue light while boosting red and green light
- TR 90 nylon frames
- Hydrolite provides comfort and grip from the temples
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
About your Costa lenses:
- Blue Mirror Encapsulated mirrors deliver superior contrast and color in full sun and eliminate glare (gray base).
- Amber Excellent all-around lens delivers the brightest field of vision.
- Gray Maintains color saturation and natural contrast in medium to bright sun conditions.
- Copper Cuts glare and enhances contrast and color in all conditions.
- Green Mirror Encapsulated mirrors enhance visual acuity and eliminate glare (copper and amber base).
- Silver Mirror Encapsulated mirrors enhance visual acuity and eliminate glare (copper and amber base).
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
The polarization is the same for glass and polycarbonate too.