Costa® Ansil 580P Polarized Sunglasses
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- 580P polarized polycarbonate lenses
- 100% UVA, B, and C protection
- Semi-rimless, nylon frames
- Designed for all-day wear on the water
- Scratch- and impact-resistant; repels saltwater, oil, and grime
- Goes beyond polarized to actually enhance vision on water
- Provides better color contrast by blocking yellow light
- 8 base lens curvature hugs your face
- Extra-large size; 120mm temple length
- Integral hinges
Named for Bahamian bonefisherman Ansil Saunders, Costa Ansil polarzied sunglasses are as tough and seaworthy as their namesake. Meticulously handcrafted with polarized 580P lenses—Costa's best lenses—these fishing sunglasses provide optimum eye protection for long hours in the sun and actually enhance vision on and through the water. Specially designed for eye protection during fishing and boating, these sunglasses block yellow light for increased clarity and contrast. Extra-large size provides a fit so comfortable, you'll forget you have them on. Tough nylon frames and impact-resistant lenses stand up to saltwater, grime, and abuse for years.About your Costa lenses:
- Blue Mirror Encapsulated mirrors deliver superior contrast and color in full sun and eliminate glare (gray base).
- Copper Cuts glare and enhances contrast and color in all conditions.
- Gray Maintains color saturation and natural contrast in medium to bright sun conditions.
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime