''Cooking the Dutch Oven Way, Third Edition'' Book by Woody Woodruff
- Over 180 simple and delicious Dutch oven recipes
- Prepare meals in your fireplace, backyard, kitchen, or campsite
- Great choices for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert
- Low-cholesterol, low-salt recipes for heart health
- Tips on selecting, using and caring for your Dutch oven
- 192 pages
From breakfast to dessert, "Cooking the Dutch Oven Way, Third Edition" by Woody Woodruff is packed with simple, delicious recipes that can be created in your campsite or backyard! Great for novices and veterans alike, this essential reference guide teaches you how to cook, fry and bake meals that are quick, easy and delicious. In addition to over 180 amazing recipes, this cookbook features information on how to select, use and care for your Dutch oven. You'll also learn tips for storing meat and cooking wild game. Recipes include Banana Nut Bread, Baked Sweet Potatoes, Hot Cheese Biscuits, and much more. 192 pages.
Author Woody Woodruff gained experience as more than 60 years as a scoutmaster, avid camper, hiker, and outdoor cook. Woodruff is a pioneer in Dutch oven design and his ovens are used all over the world.