Columbia® Yama Low Leather OutDry™ Multi-Sport Shoes for Ladies
- Waterproof, high performance multi-sport shoe
- OutDry waterproof breathable technology and construction
- Waterproof full-grain leather upper
- Techlite midsole for support, stability, and protection
- Omni-Grip rubber compound outsole with multi-directional lugs
- Multi-density EVA foam on footbed and collar
- Heel air cushion - calibrated for a women’s foot frame, absorbs shock and enhance stability
Manufacturer style #: BL3815.
OutDry delivers increased comfort and protection against wet weather conditions. This specialized construction process bonds a waterproof, breathable membrane to the outermost layer of a shoe, sealing stitching seams and all other potential entry points. This is unlike traditional "waterproof" footwear with a floating bootie that allows water and debris to stagnate between the layers, making your feet feel cold and heavy.
Techlite is a specially formulated closed cell compound that delivers impact absorbing support, stability and protection, so you can go the distance in comfort. Engineered specifically to provide superior comfort and cushioning in Columbia's high performance outdoor footwear, Techlite material is also naturally antimicrobial, odor resistant, and easy to care for. Durable, odor resistant, and shock absorbing, Techlite is an ideal material for consistent support and protection throughout a range of footwear uses.
Hold tight on any terrain with Columbia shoes sporting Omni-Grip outsoles! A multi-terrain traction system that matches specially formulated compounds and treads to specific environments, Omni-Grip outsoles give you sure-footed confidence for any activity. With advanced traction solutions designed for trails, hiking, winter, and water, Omni-Grip shoes and boots ensure outdoor stability, no matter where your adventures take you.