Columbia® Silver Ridge™ Cargo Pants for Men
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Omni-Shade® UPF 50 sun protection
- Omni-Wick® moisture management
- Classic fit
- Side-elastic waistband
- Gusset detail
- Hook and loop velcro closure
- Zip security and hand pockets
- 100% nylon Silver Ridge ripstop fabric
- 57% recycled polyester/43% polyester mesh pockets
The Columbia Silver Ridge Cargo Pants for Men utilize Omni-Shade UPF 50 sun protection by blocking harmful sun rays and Omni-Wick moisture management technology by spreading surface moisture for quick-drying active wear. With a 32'' inseam, these classic fit cargos feature side-elastic waistband, gusset detail to reduce material stress, hook and loop velcro closures, and zip security, hand, and back pockets. Made of 100% nylon Silver Ridge ripstop fabric and 57% recycled polyester/43% polyester mesh pockets. Machine wash. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: AM8007.
Rated 4.3 out of 5 by 92
Rated 4 out of 5 by DonRon Very good, but .......
My inseam is 30". However, had to take it to a tailor to shorten it. That was an expenditure that I did not appreciate. I did note a previous customer's review mentioning the fact of the excessive length of the pants.
November 29, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by troxel87 Love these pants!!!
Bought all three colours right off the bat because I knew they'd be awesome from all the reviews. They're super lightweight, absorb wetness (sweat, water) quickly, and wash awesomely.
They're true to size except for the length - they're just SLIGHTly too long. I got a 30/30, and I'm pretty sure it's more of a 30/31... It's no hassle though, just looks kinda funny when they gather that much at the bottom. But whatever, I don't care that much how it looks, it keeps me cool and dry in the heat and humidity of Africa!
November 28, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by TonyBalbas Size and color variables
Like the pants very much but have two small problems:
1. I wear a 35/31 in a pair of slacks--to get a good fit in these pants I bought a 36/30, i.e. order a slightly larger waist and a slightly shorter length.
2. the names of the colors are unintelligible. Ex: tusk is a medium khaki--gravel is a dark green,etc. Wish they would be a little less 'cutesy' with the names
Otherwise is a good pants
November 19, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by FRGG Silver Ridge Pants
Nice, lite-weight. Wish it had more colors. Will get another pair.
November 18, 2013
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime