Columbia® Powder Summit Beanie for Men
- Snug fitting, soft shell beanie-style hat for hunters
- Great layer choice for bitter cold hunts or stand alone for more physically demanding hunts
- 91/9 poly/elastane fabric with Omni-Shield® water repellency technology
- Omni-Heat® thermal reflective technology - reflects and retains body heat without compromising breathability
- Flat lock construction for comfort
Manufacturer style #: HM9168.
Rated 4.4 out of 5 by 13 reviewers.
Rated 3 out of 5 by QueetsOutdoor camp beanie Get a Large. Unless you are a teeny female, get a large- it will then fit. If you are already a large head, you can still get it on, but not comfortably. May 13, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by LakeandStream123 Very Warm! This beanie is very warm! I use it as a base layer under the PFG Camo Ballcap. It runs very small. I strongly suggest ordering the next size up. I will be ordering a larger size soon. April 16, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by amelton Seam on Beanie I like the look and the effectiveness of the product, but the seam that is located a couple of inches from the bottom really digs into your forehead and ears. Other than that, great product. January 3, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by yakdevil Suprisingly warm! This proved to be a suprisingly warm winter beanie. I ended up with the S/M hat because that was the only one in stock at the time. It fits quite snug, but still does the trick. I even stretched it out a bit and the stitching/seems didn't suffer at all. The Omni-Heat, as usual, kicks butt and the light, sheer fabric beats the traditional wool I have worn all my life. December 17, 2012