Columbia® PHG™ Axel Hauler™ 22 Rolling Duffel
- Rolling duffel built tough to meet an outdoorsman's demands
- Fits equally well in airplane carry-on compartments as locked down to a roof rack
- Omni-Shield® advanced repellency technology - seals out precipitation
- Tough, reinforced framing - collapsible for easier storage
- One-stage telescoping handle - rubber grip for comfort
- Rugged rolling wheels with great clearance for smooth transport
- Internal zippered pocket and removable toiletry pouch
- Durable 600D tarmaq and 600D junior ballistic polyester construction
A rolling duffel made for hunters, the Columbia PHG Axel Hauler 22 Rolling Duffel combines durable construction and convenient size with easy mobility. At home locked down to a roof rack as much as in an overhead airplane compartment, the Axel Hauler makes it easy to carry gear in its 1342 cubic inches of storage. This tough bag rolls along easily thanks to great clearance from its rugged wheels, while the rubber grip on its one-stage telescoping handle provides easy control. Featuring durable 600D tarmaq and 600D junior ballistic polyester construction, the Axel Hauler features great water and stain resistance thanks to its Omni-Shield advanced repellency exterior treatment. Handy duffel design also features a reinforced frame that allows the bag to stand vertically, allowing you to access contents in the bag like a locker. Frame also collapses for easy storage. Dimensions: 22'' x 14'' x 9''. Color: Realtree AP™. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: UU8717.