Columbia North Plains Mid Waterproof Hiking Boots for Men - Cordovan/Cedar
Enjoy great waterproof protection and support from a durable hiking boot with the Columbia® North Plains™ Mid Waterproof Hiking Boots for men. This comfortable performance boot starts with a lightweight, abrasion-resistant suede leather, textile, and breathable mesh upper. Bootie membranes inside the uppers provide breathable waterproof protection to keep feet dry and comfortable. Full length Techlite™ midsoles provides welcome shock absorption and cushioning underfoot. Great for all trail-centered activities, it features aggressively lugged Omni-Grip™ rubber compound outsoles for superior traction for sure footing over varied terrain. Average weight per pair: 27.6 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: BM3895.
- Lightweight and versatile hiking boot with waterproof materials and construction
- Slightly taller height for extra ankle support
- Suede leather, textile, and breathable mesh uppers
- Breathable waterproof bootie membranes lock moisture out
- Full-length Techlite midsoles for lightweight cushioning
- Omni-Grip rubber compound outsole with aggressive lug pattern