Columbia® Descender™ Omni-Heat™ Multi-Sport Shoes for Ladies - Boulder
- Lightweight performance shoe with reflective technology for cool outdoor adventures
- Closed mesh upper with micro-suede webbing for support and stability
- Techlite™ Fit heel and tongue for improved support and comfort
- Omni-Heat reflective lining - reflects body heat back to foot for better warmth
- Lightweight, single density Techlite foam midsole - lightweight cushioning and support
- Internal TPU shank for torsion control
- Omni-Grip® rubber compound outsole - different compounds for traction on varying surfaces
- Omni-Grip sticky rubber compound on forefoot - max traction on rock and other hard surfaces
Manufacturer model #: BL3812.
Techlite is a specially formulated closed cell compound that delivers impact-absorbing support, stability, and protection, so you can go the distance in comfort. Engineered specifically to provide superior comfort and cushioning in Columbia's high performance outdoor footwear, Techlite material is also naturally antimicrobial, odor-resistant, and easy to care for. Durable, odor resistant, and shock absorbing, Techlite is an ideal material for consistent support and protection throughout a range of footwear uses.
Hold tight on any terrain with Columbia shoes sporting Omni-Grip outsoles! A multi-terrain traction system that matches specially formulated compounds and treads to specific environments, Omni-Grip outsoles give you sure-footed confidence for any activity. With advanced traction solutions designed for trails, hiking, winter, and water, Omni-Grip shoes and boots ensure outdoor stability, no matter where your adventures take you.
Rated 4 out of 5 by 8 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Tadpole Columbia Women's Descender shoes I have only tried the shoes out twice and so far I really like them. The tongue of the shoe scratches the front of my ankel a little if my sock isn't high enough, but other than that minor detail, I like the shoe. It's very light weitght and comfortable. May 20, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by Satch nice quality Very light weight shoe well made,good for the price. wear a ten ordered ten fits true to size. Bought for the gym wish there was more cushion in the sole not that great for any type of impact such as treadmill. Will keep regaurdless b/c of price April 9, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jime comfortable shoes I'm very happy with the purchase March 19, 2013
Rated 1 out of 5 by KellyJ Not waterproof These shoes are great in a number of ways: comfortable, warm, grippy...but they're not waterproof, which is main reason I purchased them. I've been walking my dog in the wet Oregon weather, and couldn't believe my socks and feet were wet! (In damp grass, no less - not even rain.) So if you don't care about getting your feet wet, they're great shoes. March 6, 2013