Coleman® Waterfowl Fleece-Lined Pullover for Men
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Quiet, comfortable, and warm for waterfowl hunters braving the nastiest weather
- Split body design works great with waders or bibs
- Upper body—quiet, waterproof 100% Polyester Brushed Twill shell with taped seams
- Lower body—warm, brushed polyester fleece
- Warm, brushed polyester fleece interior lining
- Zip closure kangaroo pockets and zip closure chest pocket keeps calls and gear close at hand
- High back collar for extra protection from wind
- Hook 'n' loop closure cuffs
- Elasticized sweep with cord-lock
- Reverse coil zipper
Made to provide comfort in the blind, the Coleman® Waterfowl Fleece-Lined Pullover for Men is a great outerwear choice with cold-weather bibs or waders. This warm pullover features a split body design that protects across the upper body and insulates throughout the lower body area that is covered by your waders or bibs. Lined throughout by warm 380g brushed polyester fleece, the Waterfowl Fleece-Lined Pullover starts with a durable, quiet, waterproof 100% Polyester Brushed Twill upper shell with taped seams. The pullover utilizes warm, brushed polyester fleece for the lower body to provide warmth without the bulk in the area that slides inside your waders or bibs. Zip closure kangaroo pockets and a zip chest pocket help you keep your calls and other gear close, while the license loop on the back helps you keep your tags close. Extra protection from the wind and elements comes from the high back collar, hook 'n' loop closure cuffs, and elasticized sweep with cord-lock. Reverse coil zipper. Color: Mossy Oak® Duck Blind™. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: 9618.
Coleman camouflage hunting apparel combines warmth, comfort and concealment with quality and durability to give you what every hunter needs in the field—reliability. With a wide range of hunting outerwear from camouflage gloves and hats to hunting rain suits, jackets, shirts and pants, count on Coleman reliability from head to toe.