Coleman Signature Outdoor Gear Instant Tent 10-Person Tent with Rainfly
Sale price: Clearance price: Starting at: Sale starting at: Clearance starting at: Reg. price:
Give large groups instant protection at the campsite from the elements and insects with the Coleman® Signature Outdoor Gear™ Instant Tent 10-Person Tent with Rainfly. Featuring Coleman's innovative instant frame, this 10-person tent comes out of its wheeled carry bag already assembled and goes up in less than 60 seconds! You simply unfold the tent, set the bend at the roof edge, extend the poles until the easy-to-use push buttons click, and secure the tent with pegs and guy lines. Built Coleman tough, this tent features heavy-duty 150D poly taffeta walls and roof, 68D poly mesh windows, and a coated 1000D polyethylene floor. Fully taped tent includes a separate rainfly made of the same durable 150D poly taffeta for superior protection in inclement weather. The tent's roomy 14' x 10' footprint offers plenty of space to sleep 10 comfortably. Comes with carry bag. Dimensions: 14' x 10' with a center height of 76''. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: 2000016073.
- Coleman's easiest tent to setup and take down with rainfly for extra protection
- Durable, pre-attached, one-piece steel frame with push button release levers for quick and easy setup
- Tent comes assembled in carry bag - patented design sets up in less than 60 seconds
- 14' x 10' tent sleeps 10 people comfortably
- Fully taped tent
- Heavy duty 150D poly taffeta walls and roof - twice as thick as standard tent material
- Heavy duty 150D poly taffeta rainfly
- Tough, coated 1000D polyethylene floor
Coleman WeatherTEC System Tents are guaranteed to keep you dry. Durable waterproof floor features welded corners and floor seams with no needle holes to prevent leaks and an inverted tub floor seam keeps water from seeping in. Tent body is made of coated polyester brought together with anti-wicking thread, webbing, and zippers. Zipper cuff adds additional weather protection to your front door. Each WeatherTec tent is engineered and tested in a specially constructed wind machine and "rain" room to withstand severe storm conditions. Rainfly seams are taped for superior leak protection. Adjustable airflow system increases comfort.