Coleman® Evanston™ Screened 6 Six Person Tent
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Roomy, easy to setup, six person tent with a fully screened front porch area
- WeatherTec™ System - guaranteed to keep you dry
- Variflo™ adjustable ventilation
- Privacy vent window
- Color-coded 11mm fiberglass shock cord poles and continuous pole sleeves - easy setup
- Great tent for families, scout groups, and extended camping excursions
- 14'x 10' floor area with a center height of 72'' - enough room to fit two Queen airbeds
- Hinged door
- Electrical access port
- Tent height 5' 8''
Enjoy your next camping trip with the family even more with the Coleman Evanston Screened 6 Six Person Tent. This roomy modified dome tent features a fully screened front porch and privacy wings to help you fully enjoy your family campouts in comfort. The Evanston Screened 6 utilizes Coleman's exclusive WeatherTec System, Variflo adjustable ventilation, and privacy vent window to keep campers inside dry and comfortable. Modified dome design is simple to set up, with color-coded 11mm fiberglass shock cord poles, continuous pole sleeves, and instructions sewn into the tent's durable carry bag. Tent and Fly are made of 75 denier polyester taffeta with a 450mm polyurethane coating. Heavy duty 1000 denier polyethylene floor. Windows feature 68 denier polyester mesh. Easy-to-use hinged door. Electrical access port. Sleeps 6. Center height: 68". Tent height: 5' 8''. Floor area: 14' x 10'. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: 2000007825.Coleman WeatherTEC System Tents are guaranteed to keep you dry. Durable waterproof floor features welded corners and floor seams with no needle holes to prevent leaks and an inverted tub floor seam keeps water from seeping in. Tent body is made of coated polyester brought together with anti-wicking thread, webbing, and zippers. Zipper cuff adds additional weather protection to your front door. Each WeatherTec tent is engineered and tested in a specially constructed wind machine and "rain" room to withstand severe storm conditions. Rainfly seams are taped for superior leak protection. Easy set up frame design with snag-free continuous pole sleeves. Adjustable airflow system increases comfort.
Rated 4.3 out of 5 by 3
Rated 3 out of 5 by Raggeds77 Good dry weather tent
Had been looking for a tent with a vestibule and liked the looks of this one online so went ahead and bought it. We have only used it once so far so take this with a grain of salt:)
- One person can put this tent up quickly / easily
- Ventilation is good - you won't sweat in this tent
- Not too heavy to carry
- I can almost stand upright in the middle and I'm 6'2
- Seems strange that the rain fly does not cover the front of the screened porch
- The rain fly will probably suffice in most conditions however in a good downpour anything in the screened porch area would definitely get wet
- The bottom zipper of the screen porch gets dirt ground into it fairly easily which can make it hard to zip up. The zipper should have been designed a couple inches off the ground to avoid this.
- The poles are functional but seem to be made of a lower quality material.
- Depending on what you are looking for, this is a good tent for the money
July 21, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by whitetailaddict Great Purchase
Had a chance to try this tent just after it arrived, the weekend weather wasn't exactly family camping weather.
High winds, rain off/on, and cold. Tent performed perfect.
Tent setup fairly quick and easy maybe 15min from out of the box to complete.
Slept 4 with a queen blowup and a twin blowup and still had room.
The screened extension was nice, didn't have to clutter the inside and the wet articles stayed out but still covered.
Also I had purchased this tent on sale so that is always a plus.
May 17, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by wannawearit Best tent ever
Extremely spacious the front porch is awesome for keeping the bedroom clean of dirt in the bed. Just went camping for the weekend with my girl and my dog and there was no shoving my bag to the edge of the tent to create more head room or that I was too cramped. Im 6 foot and i was finally able to stand and change my clothes comfortably. I havent been able to use it in rain or snow but that will be soon to come. My favorite part is the rain cover does not obstruct your view out the windows and the bottom side of tent is the heavy duty tarping which is a necessity for every tent. I also found it very easy to set up much easier than I anticipated.
October 21, 2012
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime