Cold Steel Mini Lawman Lockback Pocket Knife
- Strong, compact folding knife that performs in any environment
- Versatile and user friendly
- 2-1/2'' drop point, AUS 8A stainless steel blade
- Non-reflective, black Teflon® blade coating for additional protection
- Completely ambidextrous—dual thumb studs and dual pocket clips
- Tri-Ad locking mechanism—self adjusting system that handles big workloads
- Steel liners overlaid with aggressively textured G-10 handle scales for trustworthy, firm grip
- Specially designed finger grooves great for forward or reverse grip
As tough and strong as the larger American Lawman, the Cold Steel Mini Lawman Lockback Pocket Knife is as versatile and user-friendly as possible with Cold Steel's super strong Tri-Ad locking mechanism. Built like a tank, this 6-3/8'' knife is easy to use, even in less than ideal environments. Made from high carbon AUS 8A stainless steel, this knife's 2-1/2'' drop point blade features a big, wide design that can easily sever the toughest, most fibrous materials and a drop point sharp enough for any cutting or piercing task you may run into. For top protection from the elements, this blade is coated with a black, non-reflective Teflon finish.
Designed for ambidextrous use, the Mini Lawman features twin thumb studs for easy one-handed opening and dual pocket clips. Specially designed finger grooves make the Mini Lawman equally effective in either a forward or reverse grip. Strong, heat-treated steel liners overlaid with Cold Steel's aggressively textured G-10 handle scales provide a trustworthy, firm grip even when conditions make your hands cold, wet, or oily. Weight: 2.6 oz.
Manufacturer model #: 58ALM.
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jesses Good buy Nice and small, good grip, good blade, perfect. I like it. March 31, 2010
1-1 of 1