Cold Steel Master Hunter Fixed Blade Hunting Knife
Built to be the best hunting knife you can obtain at any price, the Master Hunter® Fixed Blade Hunting Knife from Cold Steel handles all the demands of hunting and field dressing the biggest game animals. The Master Hunter is built around its broad 4-1/2'' VG-1 San Mai III® 3 layer, laminated steel blade that's been flat ground to achieve the ideal blade cross-section and edge geometry. Carefully honed to razor sharpness, its edge cuts effortlessly while its dropped point simplifies the chore of field dressing and skinning. With a 3/16'' spine and high carbon VG-1 stainless steel layer sandwiched between 2 super tough lower carbon steels, this blade delivers the necessary strength and stiffness to field dress and skin the biggest animals like elk, moose, brown bear, and the African Dangerous Seven. The Master Hunter's shock-absorbent, deeply checkered Kraton® grip is specially designed to promote long use without fatigue, even when your hands get wet or bloody. The thick, heavy ConcealEx™ sheath that comes with the Master Hunter Plus accommodates just about any size belt. Overall length: 9-1/4''. Weight: 6.4 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer model #:36JSK.
- Built to handle the demands of big game hunting
- 4-1/2'' VG-1 San Mai III laminated steel drop point blade
- 3/16'' thick blade sandwiches hard VG-1 stainless steel layer between 2 tough, lower carbon steel layers
- Guthook for easy field dressing
- Deeply checkered Kraton grip provides good handle even when wet or bloody
- ConcealEx sheath included