Cold Steel Bushman Fixed Blade Hunting Knife
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Survival knife with integrated blade and handle can withstand over two tons of pressure
- 2.5 mm thick SK-5 high carbon steel blade for superior strength
- Store survival supplies in the hollow handle
- Includes Secure-Ex sheath with Ferrocerium fire steel
- Versatile blade is ideal for skinning, and will pierce, cut, slash, slice and shear
For the money, the Cold Steel Bushman Knife might be the strongest survival/outdoor knife in the world. Unlike most hollow handled survival knives, there is no joint or seam between the blade and handle that requires a mechanical fastener. Instead, the Bushman's blade and integral handle is expertly cold forged out of a single piece of 2.5mm thick SK-5 high carbon steel. It’s then expertly heat-treated and tempered to RC54. When subjected to our tests, has withstood over two tons of pressure on the blade/handle transition.The Bushman Knife blade has been carefully ground to an extra thin edge, and then honed and buffed by hand until razor sharp. This is a versatile knife. The hollow handle will accept survival supplies or a variety of handle extensions which can maximize reach, leverage or ease of throwing. Includes the new Secure-Ex sheath which features a Ferrocerium fire steel; strike it on the spine of the blade and start a roaring campfire in no time. Blade length: 7". Overall length: 12 1/4". Weight: 10.1 oz.
Manufacturer model #: 95BUSK.
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime