Cocoons® Photochromic Over-Glasses Polarized Sunglasses - Wide Line ML
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Designed to adapt to varying light conditions
- UV-activated Polaré® photochromic lenses become lighter or darker depending on light conditions
- Medium to large size can be worn over most prescription frames less than 138mm wide x 36mm height (5-7/16"W x 1-3/8"H)
- Flex2Fit® temples enable customization of temple shape for exact fit
- Polarized UV400 scratch-resistant lenses
- Shields rays from top, bottom, and sides
- Durable, soft-touch, black ballistic nylon frame
- Includes neoprene case and lens cloth
- Manufacturer's lifetime warranty
Cocoons Photochromic Wide Line ML Sunglasses have a broad width along with a sleek, narrow look and oval lenses. Designed to adapt to full sunlight or lower light conditions, these polarized scratch-resistant sunglasses can be worn over your prescription eyewear. UV-activated Polaré photochromic lenses reduce glare and become lighter or darker depending on light conditions. While standard sunglasses can allow up to 40% more unfiltered light, Photochromic Sunglasses provide 360° of UV Protection®, blocking harmful rays from the sides, top, and bottom. Flex2Fit temples let you customize your temple size for an exact fit. Cocoons Photochromic Wide Line Sunglasses can be worn over medium-to-large prescription frames measuring 138mm wide by 36mm in height (or less). Backed by Cocoons lifetime warranty.
About your Cocoons Lenses:
Gray provides natural color definition, eliminates glare, and is ideal for general use in bright light conditions.
Amber allows 14% light transmission and enhances depth perception by increased contrast in normal light conditions.
Click here for Cocoons Over Glasses Sunglasses Sizing Chart.
Eyeglasses seen behind are not included.
Rated 4 out of 5 by 1
Rated 4 out of 5 by Fliefisher A great deal
For those of us that cant afford prescription polarized sun glasses, this has worked well. I have been very happy with it's performance.
June 1, 2013
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime