Cocoons Over-Glasses Wide Line Sunglasses
Sale price: Clearance price: Starting at: Sale starting at: Clearance starting at: Reg. price:
The choice of professional anglers, Over-Glasses Wide Line Sunglasses from Cocoons® fit comfortably over prescription eyeglasses, eliminating glare and harsh UV rays. The patented frames feature adjustable Flex2Fit® temples, providing a secure, comfortable fit. Your eyes are completely isolated from the elements, eliminating eye strain and fatigue. Wide Line fits prescription glasses measuring up to 5-5/8" W x 1-3/8" H.
- Polarized UV400 scratch-resistant lenses
- Ultra-lightweight ballistic nylon construction
- Soft Touch™ frame finish
- Manufacturer's lifetime warranty
- Floating case and cleaning cloth included
About your Cocoons lenses:
- Blue Mirror offers additional reflection with blue light filtration for glare reduction, sharp contrast, and natural color definition.
- Gray delivers natural color definition and contrast and is ideal for everyday use in bright light conditions.
- Amber allows 14% light transmission and enhances depth perception by increased contrast in normal light conditions.
- Yellow allows 27% light transmission which provides maximum contrast in low light conditions such as dusk and dawn.
- Green Mirror reflects additional glare while enhancing the high contrast nature of the amber lens tint.
Eyeglasses seen behind are not included.
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
It explains from there. It says to print off a picture to compare your glasses to, i dont have a printer so i just resized the picture and compared the picture of the quarter on there to a real one, then held my glasses to the screen. If youre nor sure, get the next size up.
Grey for everyday use in bright light.
Amber, my favorite for most conditions, including fishing and driving. Yellow for low light conditions. Blue Mirror for bright light. Get the Amber and you will see into clear water very well!
"Polarized UV400 scratch-resistant lenses..." I have several and yes, they are polarized.